Monday, January 27, 2014

APPLICATION LETTER BY WANG SHUAI YAN #BA20132 #BUSCOMM @ASwastyayana


Wang Shuai Yan
ZiWei Road,77,Anyang City, Han Nan
China
+8613503722646

January 22, 2014

LSG sky Chefs
Tiexi Road, 93, Guanzhou City, Guandong
China
+8613947238556

 Dear Head of Human Resources Department

   My name is Wang Shuaiyan who already graduated from President University a few years ago. I saw this recruitment information from the internet and I am pretty sure that I am suitable to the position in manage.

  Because of my major is business administration in the President University. And during these 4 years, I have some work experience in some big company. Such as Haier, Zhongxing and Huawei. I got a lot of chance to do handle some important affairs. I really did a good job. On the other hand, I am good at dealing with the relationship between the employees and the manager. So if you choose me, I strongly think that everybody will have a good relationship with me. I think I have enough ability to be equal the position.

  I also study a lot of knowledge in the President University, I read many books about how to do business. In order to be an excellent manager. I believe this is very important for a business manager. If you hired me, I will try my best to make the profit for our company. I strongly believe that I have enough ability to be equal the position.

  Thanks for your reading. I really hope that you can give me this chance. I am looking forward to your reply.


Sincerely,

 王帅岩

(Wang Shuaiyan)


No comments:

Post a Comment