Monday, January 27, 2014

Application Letter by Bai Xing Ran #BA20132 #BusComm @ASwastyayana

Bai Xingran,,
Henan province Luo Yang city 
CHINA
083806823912.

January 22 ,2014

BOLI company
Shanxi Road, Ru Sha Ta Street, Panyu District, Guangzhou City,
No. 329 Helen Castle Loft 4 1 Room 1111

Dear Head of Human Resources Department

I’m responding to your advertisement in the local Employment News for Sales Assistant / Manager Secretary  I consider that my credentials and interests matches with your requirement and want to apply for the same position
In 2008 year I use the vacation time as a quality inspector in Shanghai mouse factory.
This vacation I learned more experience, such as relationships, experience of life, happy labor and so on. This job taught me should work hard and serious work. Every job is a training opportunities for ourselves. I learned treasure every opportunity of my every job .I believe I am the one who has the skill set and the experience you’re looking for

For more details, please  see my curriculum vitae.

It would be my absolute pleasure to get the position in your company and I believe that I have the potential to be a valuable account executive. Please call me on my cell phone: 083806823912 to set up an interview at your convenience if you’d like to talk to me. Thank you for considering my application and cover letter. I’m really looking forward to meeting you

Sincerely Yours,


Bai Xing Ran

No comments:

Post a Comment