Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Lukitananda - Cover Letter


January 28, 2014
Robert Santoso
Manager of HRD
PT. MATTEL INDONESIA
JL Industri Utama Blok SSKAV
1-3 Kawasan Industri Cikarang
Bekasi, Jawa Barat, 17550

Dear Robert Santoso,

I am studying at President University as a sophomore. I’m interested to get internship and for future I hope can work in Mattel Company. A summer internship with your company would provide me with the opportunity to
apply the knowledge learned in my first two years at President University. I have researched about this company and I think this will be good for me to work and get some experiences in this big company. I’m interested to work as a Manager of Marketing. I have fulfilled the requirements and I think I will be okay with this position.


In my first two years at President University I excelled academically with an overall GPA of 3.2/4.0 with a 3.50
in my major classes. I realized that I still can improve my score so I try harder and work harder than anyone else in Faculty of Business Administration and International Relations at PU. I am a very dedicated, hard working person hoping to make a difference. Recently, I have attended some seminars and training that helps me and give me the opportunity to think further. In President University, they taught us how to be a good person in company and strengthen my communication and leadership skill. My skills, knowledge and desire fit the company philosophy of Mattel Company.
*
Are you looking for a manager of marketing with:
·         Leadership skills?
·         Knowledge of latest technology in industry?
·         Excellent written and oral communication skills?
·         A passion to learn and to increase his skills?
·         Reliable transportation to the office on a daily basis?

If so, then you need look no further. You will see from my enclosed resume that I meet all of these qualifications and more.
I would very much like to discuss opportunities with Mattel Company.To schedule an interview, please call me at +62-896-4990-7511.The best time to reach me is between monday and friday, but you can leave a voice message at any time, and I will return your call.
Thank you for taking the time to review my resume. I look forward to talking with you.

Sincerely,

Lukitananda Niora

Enclosure : Resume

No comments:

Post a Comment