Tuesday, January 28, 2014

cover letter Wijaya Kurnia (015201300076)


Wijaya Kurnia
President University
Jl. Ki Hajar Dewantara, Kota Jababeka
Cikarang Baru
Bekasi
17550

January, 29th 2014

PT.  SINAR DUNIA PTAMA
Mal Taman Anggrek
Jl Letjen S Parman Kav 21 Mal Taman Anggrek Lt 2/238
Tanjung Duren, Grogol Petamburan
Jakarta Barat 11470 DKI Jakarta

Dear Ms. Dini Andina

I have been informed that there is a job vacancy for marketing communication at PT. Sinar Dunia Ptama.  I would like to apply for that position where I am passionate about.  In particular, I have been helping the Marketing of President University and join the PUSA (President University Student Ambassador) to help them handle the edufair in some Senior High School or to give some presentations.

During undergraduate program, I have learnt many important points of business administration concentrating in retail business which is only President University has retail business as a concentrating that will be very useful if I am accepted in marketing communication position as you mention that you need someone expert in retail. I have a good communication skill, as I mention before I often help the Marketing of President University to do some presentations. In President University, I joined PUMA (President University major association) and held so many event with my team and capable done a good teamwork with a satisfactoril result. Based on this experience, I have developed skill to make a good teamwork with others and to work under pressure.

For more details, please see my curriculum vitae.

It would be my pleasure to get the marketing communication position in your company because I already have some fresh new ideas to share. Please, feel free to contact me through my phone number 081918977255 or email wijaya95_kurnia@yahoo.com on weekdays. I look forward to discussing my application further during the interview. Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment