Monday, January 27, 2014

Application Letter by Zhou Jiong Lin #BA20132 #BusComm @ASwastyayana


ZHou Jionglin
 Lu Liang city Shan Xi province CHINA
081293796962.

January 22 .2014

NC Inc company
Jin Que Street, Shang Hai City,

Dear Head of Human Resources Department

  I am writing in response to your ad for marketing department in the Shang Hai times on December 31,and I have spent considerable time to know your company and I feel that NC Inc is very appropriate for me to show my abilities.I think this is a very good chance.So I am eager to became a sale man in your company.I studied in the President University,I think I can competent this job.I can do it well. 
 
I know every company think experiences and skill are very  important.Meanwhile ,I also think this is very important.And i have made some organizations in our school.And I joined the committee of President University Investment Club as a staff of Human Resource Vision.By the way ,I am proficient in drawing .I also able to oral presentations.I think I can be fluency to interflow,because I am able to speak Bahasa Indonesia and English fluently ,I can be fluency to introduce our product.I believe that the customers will likely to purchase these products. And I have a good service attitude ,I am friendly to my customers .I will work hard.So I think if I can work in this company ,it would has a great develop.
In addition,I have work experience in the President University.I also successful  completed a lot of courses at the President University .I think I am very suit this environment ,and I think I can express my ability very well .I want work in your company ,please give me a chance ,thank you !
Sincerely


周炯林

No comments:

Post a Comment