Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Devindio J.P. - Cover Letter to Emerson Company


Devindio Justin Pradipta
President University
Tresna Asih no. 46
Bandung, 40421
Mobile: 08974173298

January 28, 2014

Dear Recruitment Officer,

            I would like to apply for the “Finance” position at Emerson Company where we can make a difference and grow professionally. I learned about this challenging and exciting opportunity from jobstreet.com and I am interested to give my commitments, ability, passion, and time because I want to make a differences that enhance the company and even the society.
            Based on the video that Emerson Company provided in the site, I do agree with it and I believe that I am a brilliant, driven, passionate and hungry candidate for the position. This company provides a position of my passion where I can give the best of my abilities and skills since I am a fresh graduate of “Wealth Planning”, Business Administration from President University, JABABEKA. As the requirements also have stated, I am an attentive person that works actively and effectively every time. I am also a professional person who can always give professional images to the team and different clients. Working timely and accumulate fast information process has always been a part of myself. I want to be a part of global organization commited to exellence and I am ready to perform any duties assigned.
             Considering that I stated that I can give the best of my abilities and skills, please refer to my Curriculum Vitae for further details about my abilities and skills.
            I am looking forward to this position and I look forward to meeting you. I am available for immediate employment and I can be contacted at working hours or weekdays. Thank you for your time and considerations.

Best Regards,


(Signature) 


Devindio J.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment