Monday, January 27, 2014

Application Letter by Yu Meng #BA20132 #BusComm @ASwastyayana


Ms  Alice Geller
China Medicine University
7th Mingdong street northern city
Cikarang
Dear  ms  Alice:
  I am writing to apply for the position, doctor as it was written on the advertisement. I will really appreciate it if you read my resume and give me a good chance to be interviewed.

  I graduated from China Medicine University in 2008 , my major was medicine science ,and I have gotten a doctorate from Medicine Department. Up to now ,I have been working for 6 years as a doctor , I have accumulated certainly a lot of experience and professional knowledge. So I think I can act as a doctor.

  I have searched that your hospital has the advanced equipment and technique If I can get the chance to work for your hospital ,it will be a really great opportunity to enhance my skill , and realize my dream of curing a large amount of people of diseases.

  For further details , my resume will state them clearly. I sincerely value this opportunity ,please let me know the result as soon as possible . Please contact me , my phone number is 0813 1031 7197 ,and e-mail is 836758567@qq.com
  Best regards
Signature
Yu Meng
22/1/2014


No comments:

Post a Comment