Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Curriculum Vitae And Cover Letter Margaretha Michelle Rusdi - 015201300052





Jakarta, 28th January 2014

Job Application For BCA Development Program

Bank BCA

BCA Wisma Asia I lantai 21
Jl. Letjen S. Parman Kav. 79
Jakarta, 11420

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to apply for the position of BCA Development Program as I read from your company website. My name is Margaretha Michelle Rusdi. I am 20 years old. I am majoring in Business Administration and currently in the 8th semester of my study program in President University. 

I possess strong academic background. I consider myself that I have qualifications as you want. I have a good motivation to grow and develop myself. Make a good relationship and sharing with another people gives me so much additional abilities and knowledge. It makes my personality into a dynamic, fast learner, honest, and also can good at positioning. Beside that, I have a good command in English both oral and written. 

That is I am confident that the organizational experience, communication skills, and the other abilities that I possess will prove invaluable to your company. Detail information I could be given during interview or further test. I hope learn more about your company’s plans and goals, and how I might contribute to its continued success. I would like to thank for your attention to my application. 

Sincerely yours, 




Margaretha Michelle Rusdi


No comments:

Post a Comment